7.05.2010

what's on your nightstand: jessica of the love list

first up in the 'what's on your nightstand?' series is jessica of the love list and owner of front porch studios. the first post i saw from jessica was her gorgeous design studio - i instantly became a fan. her style is feminine, classic, cheery and colorful and  the fact that she owns her own graphic design business at twenty-four is so inspiring to me. a huge thank you to jessica for participating!



my bedroom is definitely my little hideaway. i might share it with travis, but it's still pretty feminine -- i don't think he cares as long as the bed is comfy. my sheets are a combination of a couple of different sferra 1891 collections that i mixed and matched with throw pillows from french laundry. my faux bamboo chippendale headboard was a craiglist find -- totally free! i painted it and it looks good as new. my bedside table was a homegoods find... i'm still debating if i'm going to add feet to it, but i actually like how low it is! the lamp and botanical print are homegoods as well -- i love that place! i guess you could say i'm "homegoods happy" - ha! i always do my nails in bed (dumb, i know) so i always have whatever colors i'm using on there... right now it's essie 'ballet slippers' and 'turquoise & caicos'. of course i keep the reading material piled high and a cushy rug to land my feet on in the morning, and there you have it!

image and post via: jessica

6 comments:

Dagny @ Scandinavian Chic said...

Love it, Jessica! Looks absolutely fabulous!!

xx
dagny

Julia said...

Definitely a fun feature idea! Found you through The Love List. It inspires me to fix my nightstand up a bit...

Her name was Lola said...

Love, love, love! And I'm so happy to have found your lovely blog, Cecilia.

{Arianna Belle} said...

Love her unique bedside table!

CECELIA said...

thanks for stopping by everyone, so glad you enjoyed it!

CDS said...

Had to come over and read Jessica's post...and how could I not, I'm a Cecilia too. :)

Post a Comment

LINKWITHIN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...