Pages

7.05.2010

what's on your nightstand: jessica of the love list

first up in the 'what's on your nightstand?' series is jessica of the love list and owner of front porch studios. the first post i saw from jessica was her gorgeous design studio - i instantly became a fan. her style is feminine, classic, cheery and colorful and  the fact that she owns her own graphic design business at twenty-four is so inspiring to me. a huge thank you to jessica for participating!



my bedroom is definitely my little hideaway. i might share it with travis, but it's still pretty feminine -- i don't think he cares as long as the bed is comfy. my sheets are a combination of a couple of different sferra 1891 collections that i mixed and matched with throw pillows from french laundry. my faux bamboo chippendale headboard was a craiglist find -- totally free! i painted it and it looks good as new. my bedside table was a homegoods find... i'm still debating if i'm going to add feet to it, but i actually like how low it is! the lamp and botanical print are homegoods as well -- i love that place! i guess you could say i'm "homegoods happy" - ha! i always do my nails in bed (dumb, i know) so i always have whatever colors i'm using on there... right now it's essie 'ballet slippers' and 'turquoise & caicos'. of course i keep the reading material piled high and a cushy rug to land my feet on in the morning, and there you have it!

image and post via: jessica

6 comments:

Fargerike Dagny said...

Love it, Jessica! Looks absolutely fabulous!!

xx
dagny

Julia said...

Definitely a fun feature idea! Found you through The Love List. It inspires me to fix my nightstand up a bit...

Unknown said...

Love, love, love! And I'm so happy to have found your lovely blog, Cecilia.

Arianna Belle said...

Love her unique bedside table!

CECELIA said...

thanks for stopping by everyone, so glad you enjoyed it!

CDS said...

Had to come over and read Jessica's post...and how could I not, I'm a Cecilia too. :)

Post a Comment

LINKWITHIN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...