Pages

9.20.2010

what's on your nightstand: erin of bows and sparrows

today's nightstand comes from the super fabulous erin of bows and sparrows. i love this blog because the name is too adorable, erin is practically my neighbor (well...i guess sac is like an hour away from napa so not quite, but close enough!) and b&s is filled with inspiration on many levels, including fashion/accessories, interiors, brilliant thrift/flea market treasures, handmade finds and fun event ideas. to see more of erin's adorable home check her out on apartment therapy and head over to her blog for mounds of inspiration! xo




First off, I find that keeping my nightstand clean and well-organized makes for a more peaceful and relaxing bedroom environment. Luckily, my vintage walnut nightstand with compartments makes it easy for me to stay organized. My nightstand staples include: various short story collections by the likes of Miranda July, Truman Capote and David Sedaris; an assortment of inspirational magazines - think ReadyMade, Nylon and Real Simple; and a pen and notepad for jotting down ideas. I should also mention that I'm an extremely light sleeper, so earplugs and an eye mask are always within arm's reach. Finally, and perhaps my favorite item residing on my nightstand, is my my moonbeam clock from LL Bean. The retro-looking alarm clock has a gentle illuminating light that lulls me into the day. I love that alarm clock. Seriously, I do.

image and text via: bows and sparrows

2 comments:

CDS said...

That's a really nice night stand!

Bows and Sparrows said...

Thanks so much for asking me to do this, Cecelia. Very sweet of you to think of me. :)

Post a Comment

LINKWITHIN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...