Pages

10.22.2010

hangin' in there...



somehow i managed to catch a nasty cold. i've been fighting it the past few days and i'm hoping to get enough rest over the weekend so i can get back here with some lovely inspiration. bare with me... <3 in the mean time...if you're a lauren conrad fan check out her new book lauren conrad style. jason surprised me with it yesterday and it's definitely been good company during my sickly-ness.

p.s. for a sneak peek at the current state of my nightstand (i'll be posting for realsies soon in my what's on your nightstand series) head over here...


image via: unknown

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, hope you're feeling better in no time! At least before the end of the weekend... :)

CDS said...

Feel better!!!

Post a Comment

LINKWITHIN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...