Pages

11.08.2010

what's on your nightstand: cara robbins

today's nightstand comes from cara robbins, a very talented photographer who lives in southern california and blogs over here. her shots always have a gorgeous, dreamy quality which naturally (in my book) means they're uber inspiring. behold, cara's cheerful nightstand...


 
for me, my nightstand is basically there to keep all my books close to me. i'm a big fan of reading before going to bed so i have accumulated a lot of books over the years (and a lot of brightly coloured ones too...) i recently picked up the blue crosley clock radio and it's my new favourite thing. i love the classic design, but this one actually has an auxiliary cord to plug in an ipod which is useful. i try and keep some sort of flowers by me at all time because i love the colour and energy they bring so this week i had some beautiful tulips. thats about it... thanks so much ceclia for having me!

cheers, cara robbins
 

2 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Another fab nightstand peek! Loving her Crosley clock in turquoise!

Margarita Bloom said...

Okay, that is gorgeous! Not only do I love the books but the COLORS of the books! All my fav colors..chartreuse, turquoise and PINK! Love that lamp and those cute clocks.

Post a Comment

LINKWITHIN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...