Happy Monday Sincerely Cecelia readers, Caitlin here from Sacramento Street! I'm honored to be part of this new nightstand series. The nightstand itself I found five years ago at an antique shop in Portland, Oregon called Justin & Burks. It seriously was love at first sight . . . I might have even gasped when I saw it. I had seen one similar in an issue of Domino (tear) and had to nab it for my first apartment.
* One of my very favorite design books is Dwellings - it fills my soul with inspiration every single time I open it. That's one of the many reasons why it has a special place on my nightstand.
* Personal photos are my favorite, since we recently got married I picked my all time favorites to frame - this one shown is in the vineyard of our wedding location.
* The photo on the nightstand is from our Junior prom. That's right, my husband and I are high school sweethearts. We used this photo for the front of our save the date. I think it captures the fact that the two of us are always laughing and having a good time.
* My Astier de Villatte plate is where I keep the rings, earrings and necklaces that I wear almost everyday.
* Lastly, I ALWAYS have to have flowers by my side. They put a smile on my face. It's the little things that count.
I hope you enjoyed this little sneak peek of my bedside table. Wish I could show you more, but you'll just have to wait a little longer.
Hope all of you have a wonderful week - stay warm where ever you are, it's cold here in San Francisco!
Photo Credit: Chloe Aftel http://www.chloeaftel.com/