1. a painfully adorable picnic kit from acme party box co. including: woven tote with leather straps, cloth napkins, weck storage containers, mason drinking jars, cheese board/knife and a set of bamboo plates/flatware. wouldn't this make the most fabulous wedding present?
2. affordable museum quality prints? sign me up! 20x200 has an amazing assortment of fun art prints starting at just $20 each! but be quick with it...these prints sell out fast.
3. kinfolk is the sweetest lifestyle/entertaining publication on the internet. i love the natural style behind this magazine and the idea that a table shared with loved ones should be a regular uncontrived event. and those videos? sigh.
4. i'm loving and neeeeeding one of these aprons from small batch productions. i wear an apron everyday at work and these guys are so classic and functional.
5. i literally just drooled over photographer jen altman's new york apartment. doesn't it look so comfortable? i love her use of wall space...almost every inch is covered.
what inspiration have you found recently?