Pages

7.18.2011

what's on your nightstand: amy of your southern peach

today's nightstand comes from miss amy of your southern peach. her blog is filled will lovely lifestyle inspiration - i especially love her "sunday best" outfit posts. thank you for contributing amy!





my bedside table is pretty simple except for the large number of books i'm working my way through.  i keep a small photo of my husband and i on our last ski trip to park city, ut. my gladiolas are blooming right now so i've been enjoying bringing them inside this summer. thanks for letting me share a little piece of me. here's wishing you sweet dreams and happy slumber.

-amy

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Amy, I think you have the same reading habits as me! I love to have a variety of options on my nightstand. And I love Square Foot Gardening! Read it a few years ago and you have me inspired to check it out again.

Post a Comment

LINKWITHIN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...