Pages

7.12.2011

what's on your nightstand: erika of radiant republic

what's on your nightstand is back with the lovely erika of radiant republic! go on...don't be shy, take a peek...

p.s. congrats on your new engagement miss erika!!! xo



i try to keep my nightstand as clutter-free as possible, which can prove to be challenging with the influx of magazines on the lower shelf. i love interior design magazines, so one can always find elle décor and house beautiful on my nightstand. as a newly engaged girl, i’m sure multiple bridal magazines will be added to the
collection!

photos of my family are found everywhere in my home, but i love to keep this picture of my aunt and me on my nightstand - i especially love the cute adirondack frame. finally, i always have a water glass and book on my nightstand. right now, i’m absorbed in jonathan safran foer’s extremely loud and incredibly close. what are you reading this summer?

-erika

No comments:

Post a Comment

LINKWITHIN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...