i was so inspired by a recent post from liz that i decided to recreate my own version to show you all what i tote around with me everyday...
* house beautiful + architectural digest - i always have a magazine shoved in my purse. these are two of my favs
* daily planner + pen - i'm a list girl and this adorable planner helps me stay organized. i just got it in january from target and i looove it for the graphic canvas cover and the fact that i can just buy a new insert every year
* wallet - this lovely silver leather wallet [found at banana republic] has just enough space to hold my mons, debit card, business cards and the assortment of random tutti melon [yuuum foyo], coldstone, free tanning cards, etc that collect and end up occuping all of the card slots
* clinique happy to be - my handy little perfume pen. my fav scent other than clinique happy in bloom [lurve]
* nail polish - i've always got a few random nail polishes at the bottom of my bag
* lipgloss - my fav from mac "rose champagne" is so soft + pretty with a hint of sparkle
* business cards - always have them handy
* miniature measuring tape - okay...my friends always make fun of me for having odd little treasures in my purse, but i assure you this is very handy
* oversized sunglasses - i go for the $20 pairs at target because i'm known for scratching the lens or loosing them altogether
* orbits big pak - the biggest pack of gum you've ever seen. 35 pieces
there you have it. what do you carry in your bag?