Pages

2.08.2011

dear friends...

so we all know i love vintage and handmade finds. flea marketing + thrifting = number one on my list of hobbies and i've become quite crafty too (handmade could possibly be my middle name). lately i've (well, jason and i...he's been a big help) been hard at work preparing for the opening of my very own etsy shop...




why fourth and school you ask -- well, it's the cross streets of our adorable little victorian flat! the shop will carry fabulous vintage finds and handmade lovelies perfect for any occasion. i am beyond excited to finally get this shop going (it was my new years resolution for 2010...yikes! better late than never i say...). fourth and school will launch on monday, february 14th - the day of love - filled with amazingness. i'm thrilled. ecstatic. nervous. but mostly absolutely e x h i l a r a t e d .

so friends, mark your calendars for 2.14.11 for the opening of fourth and school! as usual, thank you lovely readers, friends and family for your continued support. it means more to me than you may ever know. see you over at fourth and school, february 14th!

4 comments:

JRDM designs & photography said...

I am soooooooooooo excited to see all your finds! Congrats cece <3 Love the name super cute

Natalie said...

Very exciting! I can't wait to check it out.

Anonymous said...

Ummmmm can you say excited!! Can't wait to see it!!!

Anonymous said...

Legit just marked my calendar. <3 Reh

Post a Comment

LINKWITHIN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...