Pages

9.13.2010

what's on your nightstand: kelly of pine to the pacific

today's nightstand comes from the lovely kelly of pine to the pacific. kelly is a photographer living in san francisco and she has an adorable blog filled with gorgeous images and fun stories about life in san francisco/her travels. read on to hear about her nightstand essentials and if you're in the bay area and needing a photographer...check out her portfolio! :)



i absolutely love my san francisco apartment, but i have a landlady who is very strict about painting the walls, hanging pictures and mirrors, and generally doing ANYTHING to stray from the beige! so, when figuring out my room decor, i decided to stay with a soft neutral theme and {hopefully} turn it into a spot for relaxation! i found my headboard leaning up against a garage on the street behind us with a "free" sign on it - my roommate was thrilled about helping me haul this old wrought iron beast up 4 flights of stairs. my bedding is the organic pin tuck collection from west elm, and my nightstand and crazy lamp are from ikea {i've had the lamp since college - it made me feel very cutting-edge in the dorms}. i use those baskets for storage - the top one has all of my camera/phone chargers, cords, and so on. the bottom left clearly is stuffed with nail polish - like jessica from thelovelist, i do my nails in bed! the third is sort of a catch-all for things i'd want handy. i travel a lot for work and fun, but i try to get flowers if i'm going to be around for a solid couple weeks at a time. it adds a great pop of color and makes me feel spoiled! the last few pieces are my vintage-style alphabet glass tray from the legion of honor museum store {for dropping off jewelry before bed}, a soy candle with my favorite ocean-y scent, and a few good historical fiction novels. hope you enjoy!

images and post via: kelly of pine to the pacific


2 comments:

kelly : pinetothepacific said...

woohoo! thank you for such a sweet intro! xo

Unknown said...

I love this!

Post a Comment

LINKWITHIN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...