Pages

10.11.2010

what's on your nightstand: maggie of maggie rose

today's nightstand belongs to maggie of maggie rose. her blog has some lovely inspiration (i.e. tips for how to create a fab home office) so be sure to check her out! thanks maggie for contributing!



My nightstand has a tendency to attract clutter, so I try to keep it pretty clear most of the time. I do keep a notebook close because I always tend to get my best ideas while trying to fall asleep. I use my iPhone as an alarm (I am a notorious snooze-hitter though!) and I always have a glass of water nearby. Whatever jewelry I've been wearing lately ends up there, and hair ties (I try to be careful about these because our kitty thinks they look like hunt-ables!). Sometimes I light a candle for a little atmosphere - this one is soy and was a gift from my friend Jackie (www.sweetiepiepumpkinnoodle.com).

Unattractive stuff gets stashed in this white box - chapstick, a book of sudoku puzzles, extra pens, a packet of tissue. I love to read my magazines in bed - I subscribe to about seven publications but I only keep copies of House Beautiful, Martha Stewart Living, and Sunset and they usually end up here or in my office (yep, there are more somewhere). My lamp is from Ikea and was about $10 (I have my eye out for something a little more posh, but for now they'll do). The nightstand is from Target about two years ago. The duvet cover and shams were an Overstock score. The necklace on top is the "Dream Bigger" necklace from Jess LC, which I love.


image and text via: maggie rose

2 comments:

Maggie Rose said...

Thanks for having me, Cecelia!

xo Maggie

Jackie said...

Love the table! I would run out and buy it right away if it were still available. What a nice, clean, organized spot. Great blog, Cecilia, I just came over from Maggie's.

Post a Comment

LINKWITHIN

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...